Ritholtz Wealth Management is a fast-growing wealth management firm headquartered in New York City with clients and employees across the country. We are a growing cutting-edge Registered Investment Advisory (RIA) firm seeking highly motivated and career-oriented individuals who can thrive in an energetic and collaborative environment and enjoy the challenges of providing exceptional service to our clients.
Many RWM clients started as followers of the firm’s substantial media and content footprint, which includes 4 weekly podcasts that can be viewed on The Compound - YouTube.
Our employees enjoy being part of a dynamic team, meaning you will work with an innovative firm shaping the investing future. We provide better client outcomes through leading content & communication, technology solutions, and time-tested investment strategies. RWM has found its niche in reaching clients through entertaining and informative content and providing better solutions by taking on new opportunities. All while leaving its own personal footprint within the industry with conferences like the Future Proof Festival.
This position is Hybrid with regular travel to our office for in-person collaboration. Applicants must be in the greater Chicago area to be considered.
A day in the life of a Client Service Associate can look like this:
- Cultivating and enhancing new and existing client relationships through active communication, processing client requests, resolving inquiries, and providing guidance
- Coordinating the client onboarding process, including opening brokerage accounts, establishing cashiering needs, setting up online reporting access, updating cost basis, tracking required minimum distributions, reconciling account information, and sending and receiving documents between clients and their advisors and investment custodians
- Completing miscellaneous administrative tasks that support the client relationship as assigned by the Advisor and logging all activities in the firm’s CRM promptly and accurately
- Participate in special projects or assignments as needed to solve complex issues that may arise
This opportunity might be a good fit for you if:
- You have client service experience working for an RIA
- You pay attention to details
- You are organized, and nothing falls through the cracks on your watch
- You enjoy solving problems, taking on new challenges, and finding creative solutions
- You enjoy helping clients achieve their financial goals
- You write well, speak eloquently, and can explain just about anything to anyone
- You think on your feet and love learning new things
- You are motivated, driven, and always volunteering for new challenges
- You are comfortable collaborating with diversified teams and roles
What you will do to succeed:
- Have a minimum of 1 + year’s experience at an RIA/Wealth Management firm
- Have experience working with major custodians in a professional capacity, such as Fidelity and Charles Schwab
- Strong computer skills, including Salesforce, Microsoft Office Suite, G-Suite
- Bachelor or associate degree preferred
- Bonus Skills: Experience using NetDocs & Docusign
What is great about us? We offer fantastic perks and benefits such as:
- Great company culture
- We embrace diversity and inclusion
- Remote/Work from home
- Comprehensive Benefits package
- 401k with match
- Generous time off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Volunteering
- Discretionary quarterly profit pool distribution after one year of employment.
Check out some of our footprints:
The Compound - The Compound brings you the latest in business, investing, economics, finance, and more! Michael Batnick, Josh Brown, Barry Ritholtz, Ben Carlson and the rest of the gang upload new videos weekly!
Animal Spirits - A podcast about markets, life & investing with Michael Batnick & Ben Carlson
Future Proof - Wealth Management festival held beachside in Huntington Beach, California
Based on qualifications and relevant experience.
How do we stay compliant?
We participate in E-Verify. We will provide the U.S. Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employer’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental Insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Vision insurance
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Chicago, IL: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- RIA or Broker Dealer: 1 year (Preferred)